- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
Zimbabwe has faced 30 days of a high death toll since the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, which includes, six people shot and killed by the Zimbabwe National Army at the end of elections in the capital city Harare, then 12 miners trapped under two big rocks in Eldorado mine Chinhoyi last week and today, 13 people died on the spot this morning , while 31 were injured in an accident this morning, after a commuter omnibus heading towards Kadoma, suddenly made a U-turn , reportedly in front of a ‘Chawasarira’ bus.
The commuter bus was travelling from Donain, Venice to Kadoma., when the accident occurred at approximately 9 am after the tollgate near Muzvezve River long the Harare-Bulawayo Highway today..
The bus dragged the kombi for at least 72 metres with everyone trapped inside. According to reports, the bus driver lost a limb in the accident, and the 31 injured injured passengers, were rushed to Kadoma General Hospital and all except one discharged, while one who was transferred to a Harare hospital.
More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,010
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,524 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,389 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,594 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.