- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
ACCIDENT: 4 PEOPLE KILLED , 12 SERIOUSLY INJURED in two separate road accidents in Victoria Falls on new years eve Monday.
Three of those seriously injured are admitted at United Bulawayo Hospitals.
Two people were killed on the spot from a head on collision between a Toyota Wish carrying eight passengers, travelling from a cross over church service in Victoria Falls to Monde and a Toyota Avans carrying four passengers travelling from Lupinyu Business Centre in the early hours of Monday morning, while the third passenger died on admission at Victoria Falls Hospital.
On the same day, new years eve, in a separate incident , a Mazda 6 vehicle travelling from the Victoria Falls Carnival New Year cross over event and a Land Cruiser were involved in a head on collision near Kazungula Turn Off and one person died on admission at Victoria Falls Hospital while four are hospitalised, in a critical condition. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.