- A woman (67) 'serial stowaway' sneaked past Chicago airport security, and boarded a plane to London without a ticket.
- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
ACCIDENT: 4 PEOPLE KILLED , 12 SERIOUSLY INJURED in two separate road accidents in Victoria Falls on new years eve Monday.
Three of those seriously injured are admitted at United Bulawayo Hospitals.
Two people were killed on the spot from a head on collision between a Toyota Wish carrying eight passengers, travelling from a cross over church service in Victoria Falls to Monde and a Toyota Avans carrying four passengers travelling from Lupinyu Business Centre in the early hours of Monday morning, while the third passenger died on admission at Victoria Falls Hospital.
On the same day, new years eve, in a separate incident , a Mazda 6 vehicle travelling from the Victoria Falls Carnival New Year cross over event and a Land Cruiser were involved in a head on collision near Kazungula Turn Off and one person died on admission at Victoria Falls Hospital while four are hospitalised, in a critical condition. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.