- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
ACCIDENT: 4 PEOPLE KILLED , 12 SERIOUSLY INJURED in two separate road accidents in Victoria Falls on new years eve Monday.
Three of those seriously injured are admitted at United Bulawayo Hospitals.
Two people were killed on the spot from a head on collision between a Toyota Wish carrying eight passengers, travelling from a cross over church service in Victoria Falls to Monde and a Toyota Avans carrying four passengers travelling from Lupinyu Business Centre in the early hours of Monday morning, while the third passenger died on admission at Victoria Falls Hospital.
On the same day, new years eve, in a separate incident , a Mazda 6 vehicle travelling from the Victoria Falls Carnival New Year cross over event and a Land Cruiser were involved in a head on collision near Kazungula Turn Off and one person died on admission at Victoria Falls Hospital while four are hospitalised, in a critical condition. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.