- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
FOUR people died on the spot while eight others were seriously injured after a truck they were travelling in plunged into a river in Nyanga yesterday night.
The truck, a Nissan UD (AES 4280), which was being driven by Dyton Mudzingwa (55) had 12 passengers on board .
It was also carrying bananas and sugar cane.
Police confirmed the accident which happened at around 7pm.
“As the truck was heading to Aberfolye the driver failed to engage low gears, the truck reversed and plunged into Nyamaone River. Four people died on the spot while the injured were rushed to Hauna Hospital. Two of the deceased are Shingirai Nyandove (16) and Gamuchirai Kahuchi (42). The identities of the other victims will be disclosed as soon as we contact their next of kin,” said Insp Kakohwa.
He urged motorists to exercise caution and drive safely ahead of the Independence and Easter holidays. Source – manicapost