- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
ACCIDENT: AN INTER AFRICA BUS with 53 passengers, overturned when the bus driver slowed down with the intention of stopping at a police roadblock but the brakes failed No one died but several passengers received minor injuries when the bus driver slowed down with the intention of stopping at a police roadblock but the brakes failed resulting in the accident.
Its now confirmed that the bus had 53 passengers on board. www.newzimbabwevision.com, says that this could have been more serious if the bus had lost brakes at high speed on the highway on a curve, in the face of oncoming traffic, or in any road manouvre where braking was meant to happen, so while noone wants accidents, its certainly lucky that it happened right before the police as is happening frequently of late with huge vehicles as in the Kwekwe road bock accident last week when a truck failed to stop in approaching a road block queue and subsequently smashed into four vehicles including ending up on top of one , right before the police at the scene. In both accidents, there were witnesses, immediate police assistance and swift attention to accident victims, at a police roadblock at the 10km peg along Masvingo-Zvishavane Road around midday on Thursday. Sibusiso Ngwenya.