- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
- 'WHITES CAUSED CYCLONE IDAI ' -Black First Land First (BLF) SA Politician
ACCIDENT: AN INTER AFRICA BUS with 53 passengers, overturned when the bus driver slowed down with the intention of stopping at a police roadblock but the brakes failed No one died but several passengers received minor injuries when the bus driver slowed down with the intention of stopping at a police roadblock but the brakes failed resulting in the accident.
Its now confirmed that the bus had 53 passengers on board. www.newzimbabwevision.com, says that this could have been more serious if the bus had lost brakes at high speed on the highway on a curve, in the face of oncoming traffic, or in any road manouvre where braking was meant to happen, so while noone wants accidents, its certainly lucky that it happened right before the police as is happening frequently of late with huge vehicles as in the Kwekwe road bock accident last week when a truck failed to stop in approaching a road block queue and subsequently smashed into four vehicles including ending up on top of one , right before the police at the scene. In both accidents, there were witnesses, immediate police assistance and swift attention to accident victims, at a police roadblock at the 10km peg along Masvingo-Zvishavane Road around midday on Thursday. Sibusiso Ngwenya.