- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
ACCIDENT: AN INTER AFRICA BUS with 53 passengers, overturned when the bus driver slowed down with the intention of stopping at a police roadblock but the brakes failed No one died but several passengers received minor injuries when the bus driver slowed down with the intention of stopping at a police roadblock but the brakes failed resulting in the accident.
Its now confirmed that the bus had 53 passengers on board. www.newzimbabwevision.com, says that this could have been more serious if the bus had lost brakes at high speed on the highway on a curve, in the face of oncoming traffic, or in any road manouvre where braking was meant to happen, so while noone wants accidents, its certainly lucky that it happened right before the police as is happening frequently of late with huge vehicles as in the Kwekwe road bock accident last week when a truck failed to stop in approaching a road block queue and subsequently smashed into four vehicles including ending up on top of one , right before the police at the scene. In both accidents, there were witnesses, immediate police assistance and swift attention to accident victims, at a police roadblock at the 10km peg along Masvingo-Zvishavane Road around midday on Thursday. Sibusiso Ngwenya.