- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
ACCIDENT: AN INTER AFRICA BUS with 53 passengers, overturned when the bus driver slowed down with the intention of stopping at a police roadblock but the brakes failed No one died but several passengers received minor injuries when the bus driver slowed down with the intention of stopping at a police roadblock but the brakes failed resulting in the accident.
Its now confirmed that the bus had 53 passengers on board. www.newzimbabwevision.com, says that this could have been more serious if the bus had lost brakes at high speed on the highway on a curve, in the face of oncoming traffic, or in any road manouvre where braking was meant to happen, so while noone wants accidents, its certainly lucky that it happened right before the police as is happening frequently of late with huge vehicles as in the Kwekwe road bock accident last week when a truck failed to stop in approaching a road block queue and subsequently smashed into four vehicles including ending up on top of one , right before the police at the scene. In both accidents, there were witnesses, immediate police assistance and swift attention to accident victims, at a police roadblock at the 10km peg along Masvingo-Zvishavane Road around midday on Thursday. Sibusiso Ngwenya.