- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
An Alion sedan and a sewage refuse removal truck were involved in an accident at Mupfure bridge along Chegutu Harare road.
The accident happened when the Alion coming from Harare overtook in front of on coming truck and hit the kerb side of the bridge. The driver lost control and encroached on to the other Lane hitting the truck. The truck then destroyed the bridge pillars whilst the Alion that was speeding tilted and fell of the bridge killing three passengers.
The driver was badly injured and was rushed to the hospital together with one passenger who was from the truck. Rumor is saying that the driver and the passenger from the truck passed on as the arrived at the hospital.
Of the three people who died on the sport one guy was trapped and fire brigade had to cut the car to retrieve the body.
The accident blocked the road up to halfway along the road. Those coming from Chegutu direction have blocked the road up to Martin Spur.
Surely these accidents happening now are being caused by reckless driving. The idea of overtaking on bridges clearly shows madness on the party of the drivers.
Indeed we have to do a lot as a people to avert such accidents.
Source – Byo24