- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
ACCIDENT: Four killed in Bulawayo-Harare highway head on collision
Four people died on the spot when a vehicle they were travelling in collided head on with a haulage truck that was travelling in the opposite direction.
The accident occurred on the 393 kilometre peg along Bulawayo-Harare highway, near Fort Rixon this morning.
In a statement, police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said the four were travelling in a Botswana registered vehicle.
The driver of the haulage truck and his passenger were injured and were taken to hospital.
Source – zbc