- CIVIL SERVANTS REJECT 76% salary hike to (RTGS1 000 /US10 per month as meaningless against the inflation in Zimbabwe
- CHAMISA , Crown Council leader Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu SG Fuzwayo visit Ndiweni at Khami prison
- MATEBELELAND, MUST stay loyal to founding father Joshua Nkomo, and vote Zanu-PF, says SK Moyo
- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
ACCIDENT: Four killed in Bulawayo-Harare highway head on collision
Four people died on the spot when a vehicle they were travelling in collided head on with a haulage truck that was travelling in the opposite direction.
The accident occurred on the 393 kilometre peg along Bulawayo-Harare highway, near Fort Rixon this morning.
In a statement, police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said the four were travelling in a Botswana registered vehicle.
The driver of the haulage truck and his passenger were injured and were taken to hospital.
Source – zbc