- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
ACCIDENT: Four killed in Bulawayo-Harare highway head on collision
Four people died on the spot when a vehicle they were travelling in collided head on with a haulage truck that was travelling in the opposite direction.
The accident occurred on the 393 kilometre peg along Bulawayo-Harare highway, near Fort Rixon this morning.
In a statement, police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said the four were travelling in a Botswana registered vehicle.
The driver of the haulage truck and his passenger were injured and were taken to hospital.
Source – zbc