- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
10 people were killed last night and several others were injured after a Chinhoyi-bound Nissan Caravan kombi burst a tyre and veered off the roa at at Mapinga, Great Dyke Pass along the Harare-Chirundu highway.
It is reported that the kombi passengers were heading for a funeral in Chinhoyi’s Hunyani suburb when the accident happened at approximately 10pm last night
According to reports on the ground, nine people died on the spot while the tenth passenger died on admission at Banket District Hospital. More details to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya