- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
10 people were killed last night and several others were injured after a Chinhoyi-bound Nissan Caravan kombi burst a tyre and veered off the roa at at Mapinga, Great Dyke Pass along the Harare-Chirundu highway.
It is reported that the kombi passengers were heading for a funeral in Chinhoyi’s Hunyani suburb when the accident happened at approximately 10pm last night
According to reports on the ground, nine people died on the spot while the tenth passenger died on admission at Banket District Hospital. More details to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya