- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
- UNITED STATES DEMANDS THAT the Mnangagwa government must cease all acts of violence against citizens.
- POLICE BAN MDC MARCH planned to comemorate Tsvangirai's death on 14/2/19
- 'BITI IS A DESPERATE MAN envious of the government's fruitful efforts in economic recovery'-Mangwana
10 people were killed last night and several others were injured after a Chinhoyi-bound Nissan Caravan kombi burst a tyre and veered off the roa at at Mapinga, Great Dyke Pass along the Harare-Chirundu highway.
It is reported that the kombi passengers were heading for a funeral in Chinhoyi’s Hunyani suburb when the accident happened at approximately 10pm last night
According to reports on the ground, nine people died on the spot while the tenth passenger died on admission at Banket District Hospital. More details to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya