- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
ACCIDENT UPDATE: 14 PEOPLE DIED after head on collision between commuter omnibuses at the 49-kilometre peg along the Harare-Nyamapanda highway, two kilometres from Juru Growth Point last night.
It is reported that 12 people died on the spot and two others died on admission at Parirenyatwa hospital in Harare. This is heart rending, look at the child sitting amongst this road carnage and death,..so sad. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya