- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
ACCIDENT UPDATE: 14 PEOPLE DIED after head on collision between commuter omnibuses at the 49-kilometre peg along the Harare-Nyamapanda highway, two kilometres from Juru Growth Point last night.
It is reported that 12 people died on the spot and two others died on admission at Parirenyatwa hospital in Harare. This is heart rending, look at the child sitting amongst this road carnage and death,..so sad. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya