- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
In what is clearly, undisputable indifference and lack of compassion towards the suffering people of Zimbabwe, the acting President, VP Emmerson Mnangagawa announced in parliarment that he is unaware that thousands of the nation’s local authorities, have spent several months without wages.
In his defence he argued , in response to MDC-T MP Ronia Bunjira in Parliament that, if this is true, then an investigation has to be conducted
The MDC T MP had queried Mnangagwa, on why council employees of across the country have not received their earnings.
Mnangagwa calmly responded that, the fact that people who have not been paid for so long is news to him, as Government policy says employees should be paid what is due to them, therefore an investigation must be conducted into why employees have not received their pay. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com