- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
In what is clearly, undisputable indifference and lack of compassion towards the suffering people of Zimbabwe, the acting President, VP Emmerson Mnangagawa announced in parliarment that he is unaware that thousands of the nation’s local authorities, have spent several months without wages.
In his defence he argued , in response to MDC-T MP Ronia Bunjira in Parliament that, if this is true, then an investigation has to be conducted
The MDC T MP had queried Mnangagwa, on why council employees of across the country have not received their earnings.
Mnangagwa calmly responded that, the fact that people who have not been paid for so long is news to him, as Government policy says employees should be paid what is due to them, therefore an investigation must be conducted into why employees have not received their pay. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com