- SCHOOL TERM 1 -15/3/21- 4 /6/21, Term2- 28/6/21 -10/9/21. Term 3-4/10/21 -17/12/21
- OPPOSITION POLITICIAN LINDA MASARIRA faces allegations of selling her landlord’s property worth US$3 140 before converting the money to her own use.
- HARARE CONTINUES TO LOSE AT LEAST 50 percent of its treated water daily due to leakages as Harare City Council officials are failing to attend to a pipe bursts.
- FORMER ZIMBABWE AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN, ALSO PERMANANT SECRETARY in the Office of the President and Cabinet Ambassador Stuart Comberbach has been appointed the country’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations (UN) Geneva Switzerland.
- REGGAE singer Bunny Wailer (73) hospitalised since his July2020 stroke, died yesterday at the Medical Associates Hospital in Kingston.
Political activist Patson Dzamara says he is organising a demonstration against embattled Prophetic Healing and Deliverance leader Walter Magaya. Political activist Patson Dzamara says he is organising a demonstration against embattled Prophetic Healing and Deliverance leader Walter Magaya.
Magaya is accused of raping a teenager and impregnating her.
Said Dzamara, “We will be marching to Magaya’s church soon. We can’t and won’t allow this nonsense to continue. Who is with me?”
Dzamara later posted on Twitter that Magaya had sent people to threaten the family of the alleged victim.
“I have made contact with the parents of the lady who was sexually abused by Magaya. It is disturbing to learn that Magaya has unleashed people to harass their family and they have gone into hiding. We can’t keep silent Zimbabweans. This madness must be stopped.
“Makandiwa leads a big congregation just like Magaya but I’ve never heard any allegation of sexual abuse against him? This should be the 4th time for Magaya. There is a big issue here and Magaya must be thoroughly investigated. He must not be allowed to continue abusing women.”
A video clip of some parents accusing Magaya of raping and impregnating their daughter went viral on social media in the past days.
The mother said, “I received a message from my daughter while I was performing my duties at church (PHD Ministries) stating that she had been raped by Prophet Magaya and that he was responsible for her pregnancy.
“We are loyal members of the church. She said the prophet used to sexually abuse her. She said he used to sleep with her. They were never in love, but he just manipulated her. Source – Byo24