- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
A Harare high court judge Justice Phiri has issued a provisional order banning the Vice President of the smaller AFM faction Reverend Amon Chinyemba from entering the AFM Cranbone Revival centre in Harare.
Justice Phiri was ssuing a judgement in a case where an AFM parishioner Philimon Mamutse had taken Chinyemba and AFM to court demanding the court to issue an arrest judgement for Chinyemba who had violated a previous court order that banned him from entering church premises.
Said the judge, It is hereby ordered that panding return date of this matter;
• The 1st respondent and all those acting through himbe and and are hereby prohibuited from entering AFM Cranbone Revival centre.
• The provisional order issued by this Honourable couple remains in full force and effect
• The officer in charge of Braeside is hereby directed to enforce the terms of this order
• 1st respondent to pay costs on a legal practitioner client scale.
Earlier this month we reported that the fight for control over the Apostolic Faith Mission church (AFM) has taken a new twist with revelations that the main faction led Reverend Amon Madawo is taking steps to expel members of the smaller rival faction led by Reverend Cossum Chiangwa and Reverend Amon Nyika Chinyemba.
A church insider who spoke to us said,” I can authoritatively tell you that the splinter group led by reverend Reverend Cossum Chiangwa will soon be expelled from the church and will they will be removed from church premises. Chiangwa’s faction has no access to assets ownership or bank accounts so really they are not a strong group and their project is doomed.”
Over the years, some of the churches that have come out of AFM include Life House International led by the late Evangelist Talent Chiweshe, Heartfelt International Ministers led by Bishop Tavonga Vutabwase, United Family Church International led by Pastor Emmanuel Makandiwa and International DSD led by Pastor Oliver Chipunza. by Mandla Ndlovu. Source – Byo24News