- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Video shows the man’s heroic actions as he scaled four floors in the space of just a few seconds at around 8pm on Saturday.The man, Mamoudou Gassama, who had papers allowing him to work in Italy and none allowing him to be in France, clambered up the front of a building on rue Marx Dormoy in the 18th arrondissement of the French capital to help a child suspended in mid-air.
The office of the French presidency said.young Malian migrant who rescued a child dangling from a balcony will be made a French citizen and has been offered a job by the Paris fire brigade. The French President invited him to personally thank him today for his heroic act.
Footage posted on social media shows a transfixed crowd gathered beneath the scene cheering and whooping as the man risked his life to rescue the child, clambering up the balconies with his bare hands.
Video of the episode has been viewed more than two million times on social media.
Firefighters were called to the incident and attended to both the child and rescuer, who were both suffering from shock.
The young man is said to have suffered scratches from scaling the building.
According to Le Parisien, first testimonies indicate the child was unattended and had ventured onto the balcony before getting stuck on the rail. yahoo