- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
Video shows the man’s heroic actions as he scaled four floors in the space of just a few seconds at around 8pm on Saturday.The man, Mamoudou Gassama, who had papers allowing him to work in Italy and none allowing him to be in France, clambered up the front of a building on rue Marx Dormoy in the 18th arrondissement of the French capital to help a child suspended in mid-air.
The office of the French presidency said.young Malian migrant who rescued a child dangling from a balcony will be made a French citizen and has been offered a job by the Paris fire brigade. The French President invited him to personally thank him today for his heroic act.
Footage posted on social media shows a transfixed crowd gathered beneath the scene cheering and whooping as the man risked his life to rescue the child, clambering up the balconies with his bare hands.
Video of the episode has been viewed more than two million times on social media.
Firefighters were called to the incident and attended to both the child and rescuer, who were both suffering from shock.
The young man is said to have suffered scratches from scaling the building.
According to Le Parisien, first testimonies indicate the child was unattended and had ventured onto the balcony before getting stuck on the rail. yahoo