- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
Video shows the man’s heroic actions as he scaled four floors in the space of just a few seconds at around 8pm on Saturday.The man, Mamoudou Gassama, who had papers allowing him to work in Italy and none allowing him to be in France, clambered up the front of a building on rue Marx Dormoy in the 18th arrondissement of the French capital to help a child suspended in mid-air.
The office of the French presidency said.young Malian migrant who rescued a child dangling from a balcony will be made a French citizen and has been offered a job by the Paris fire brigade. The French President invited him to personally thank him today for his heroic act.
Footage posted on social media shows a transfixed crowd gathered beneath the scene cheering and whooping as the man risked his life to rescue the child, clambering up the balconies with his bare hands.
Video of the episode has been viewed more than two million times on social media.
Firefighters were called to the incident and attended to both the child and rescuer, who were both suffering from shock.
The young man is said to have suffered scratches from scaling the building.
According to Le Parisien, first testimonies indicate the child was unattended and had ventured onto the balcony before getting stuck on the rail. yahoo