- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
After a heated ten hour debate on whether or not, UK should wade into the bombing of militants of the ‘Islamic State’ in Syria, MPs have voted overwhelmingly in favour of UK air strikes on Syria with 397 votes for, versus 223 against It is also stated that a total of 67 Labour MPs voted in support of military action by UK. At this point in time, two RAF Tornados have already taken off from Cyprus for the operating area, following the vote. Their mission is yet to be disclosed.
photo-skynews-The Commons Debate and Vote