- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
- THE UK NO LONGER HAS THE WORST coronavirus death rate in the world, figures have revealed.
- BULAWAYO ROADS ARE FULL OF POTHOLES, AND Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (Zupco) buses have abandoned several routes despite being the sole public transporter.
The High Court has today suspended the ban on all public demonstrations in Harare imposed by the police under a legal instrument published last week.
The suspension is for seven days.
The ruling by Justice Priscilla Chigumba follows a legal challenge launched by Harare lawyer Tendai Biti and Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights representing the opposition under the auspices of the National Electoral Reform Agenda (Nera)
Last week, Government banned demonstrations in Harare under Statutory Instrument 101A. Public Order and Security (Temporary Prohibition of Public Demonstrations in the Central Business District of the Harare Central Police District) Order, 2016.
Details to follow…. By Fidelis MunyoroSource – the herald