- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
AFTER DIAMONDS, an Australian company Invictus Energy Limited on Monday, reportedly confirmed oil discovery in Zimbabwe and the firm said its studies confirmed the oil potential in Muzarabani, in the Cabora Bassa Basin, Mashonaland Central Province.
Zimbabweans worldwide know that such a discovery, potentially spells disaster, after diamonds which led to unprecedented corruption, militarisation and Chiadzwa diamond field genocide where the military used two gunship helicopters o shoot and kill over 140 diamond prospectors in broad daylight, following it up with soldiers on the ground using dogs and shooting more people.
This is not good at all because, as things stand, many Zimbabweans feel that Mnangagwa is an illegitimate president who rigged elections and instead Chamisa won the election in 2018. This means that anything can happen including civil war, terrorism and other unwelcome scenarios…now we wait!Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,766
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,582 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,468 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,652 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya