- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
- ZIMBABWE'S TOXIC POLITICS AND INTOLERANT POLITICAL climate led to over 60 youths Chamisa aligned youths on Sunday night besieging and grabbing control of Harvest House now rechristened Morgan Richard Tsvangirai (MRT) House in central Harare,
- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
The President Emmerson Mnangagwa government has repossesses a farm in Mashonaland Central belonging to former minister and one of the G40 kingpins, Savior Kasukuwere in what it called a downsizing and replanning exercise.
Kasukuwere was however quick to accuse the Mnangagwa government of targeting him through tee repossession of Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
“Zimbabwe Land Reform: Political persecution continues but we shall overcome . Land has now become a fully blown political weapon,” he said.
In a letter to Kasukuwere by lands Minister Perrance Shiri, the former Zanu-PF commissar was invited to challenge the action if he so wished.
Kasukuwere’s farm, according to sources, is one of the few farms taken under the chaotic land reform credited with producing.
“We have done our best to keep the farm going . We are in the midst of a drought and the few productive farms get attacked . Time will tell,” said Kasukuwere.
Other G40 members who have had their farms seized by tree State are Professor Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo.
Meanwhile, Kasukuwere’s brother Dan Kasukuwere was arrested by police on allegations of skipping the border through unauthorised points.
Sources said the arrest was despite the fact that he produced a valid passport which showed legal exit and entry into the country.
He was said to be held at the CID Law and Order section at the Harare Central Police Station – Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 290,000 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 290,000 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,603 likes
Followed by 12,776