- 'A Zimbabwe prophet from Maphisa raped an 18-year-old teenager under the pretext of healing her and infected her with an STI '.
- A speeding Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) car overturned along Mazowe -Mvurwi and killed one passenger on Monday.
- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
Addis Ababa (AFP) – US President Barack Obama landed in Ethiopia on Sunday, beginning a two-day stay and becoming the first American leader to visit Africa’s second most populous nation.
Air Force One touched down at Addis Ababa’s international airport after a short flight north from the Kenyan capital Nairobi.
The president was greeted by Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn before the 25-car convoy left for the US embassy.
The visit will include talks with the Ethiopian government, a key strategic ally but criticised for its record on democracy and human rights.
Obama will also become the first US president to address the African Union at its gleaming Chinese-built headquarters, with remarks that may touch on Africa’s democracy deficit.
He will also hold talks with regional leaders on the civil war in South Sudan. by (AFP)-Source-yahoonews
photo-US President Barack Obama arrives in Addis Ababa, on July 26, 2015 as he begins a two-day stay in Ethiopia (AFP )