- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Said one passenger Tyna Rufurwadzo, “This Airline is more or less the same with Munhenzva buses.
“After 45mins of hovering, the co-pilot informed us that the navigator lost its signal and we have to come back to Harare International Airport”.
It is not clear how the pilot found his way back to Harare.
In 2014, President Robert Mugabe failed to land at Harare International Airport due to bad weather on his return home from Italy where he witnessed the canonisation of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II who were declared saints of the Roman Catholic Church by Pope Francis 1. source-byo24