- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Said one passenger Tyna Rufurwadzo, “This Airline is more or less the same with Munhenzva buses.
“After 45mins of hovering, the co-pilot informed us that the navigator lost its signal and we have to come back to Harare International Airport”.
It is not clear how the pilot found his way back to Harare.
In 2014, President Robert Mugabe failed to land at Harare International Airport due to bad weather on his return home from Italy where he witnessed the canonisation of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II who were declared saints of the Roman Catholic Church by Pope Francis 1. source-byo24