- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
It is disheartening to note that the broke Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime, has been splashing out an average of US$200,000 per month through leasing fees for two planes from a Chinese company Sonangol.
This lease arrangement, accrued a total of US$20 Million in charges by the end of April 2016.
The real confusion lies in the fact that one of the two used planes was grounded in South Africa within just two months of arrival and ever since 2012 Zimbabwe has accrued at least US$20 million lease fees including paying for a grounded plane in South Africa that has never been used.
It is absolutely ridiculous that, at atime when the nation is facing a serious food crisis due to a deliberately Zanu PFcollapsed agriculture, El-nino driven drought and at least 25, 000 cattle dead within 6 months from October 2015 to March 2016, Mugabe’s corrupt, illegitimate zanu PF regime can affor to ignore the peoples plight and take care of its Chinese friends.
However, to the ‘Discerning Eye’ it is not at all unrealistic to imagine that the so called grounded flight, is in fact flying privately subcontracted by Mugabe to another operator, while the Zimbabwean government services the lease and Mugabe pockets the proceeds. If US$15 Billion can not be accounted for, is this theory, not plausible? Wake up Zimbabwe,…the corrupt Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and all securocrats must go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya