- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote says his group will set up an integrated cement plant in Zimbabwe which will be bigger than all his plants.
The proposed investment is a major boost for the country that is seeking foreign direct investment to help rebuild the economy.
Dangote, who is Africa’s richest man with a net worth of US$17,2 billion according to Forbes magazine, flew into Zimbabwe this morning.
In an interview with journalists after meeting Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa, Dangote said his team was in the country to scout for investment opportunities and invest “like we have been doing in all the other African countries”.
“We want to set up an integrated cement plant here that will be bigger than all the plants that we have. We look at setting up something that can translate into a million and half tonnes so that even when we continue to use cement, there won’t be a shortage of cement here. We will make cement available,” he said. – Source- newsday