- CORONA VIRUS: NATIONAL EXPRESS,will suspend all coach services until further notice from Sunday 5 April at 23:59 according to the Express UK Coach Managing Director
- CORONA VIRUS HYPOTHESIS BY Dr THOMAS COWAN, who says this may be history repeating itself and caused by 5G at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
Dokora pulls shocker of the year Primary and Secondary Education Minister Dr Lazarus Dokora on Monday morning pulled yet another shocker after he called a press conference to announce a move that is likely to be met with the highest degree of resistance by school teachers.
Before dust around the issue of the recently introduced national pledge has even settled, the Government has announced that with effect from July 2016 all Primary and Secondary school teachers shall be wearing a ‘national uniform’ so as to create a distinct identity.
“Just like nursing, teaching is a crucial fraternity that deserves notice and respect. Every teacher is ought to be recognised and identified in society, hence the introduction of the national uniform for our learned teachers” said Dr Dokora. According to the Ministry’s Permanant Secretary the uniform will bear our national colors and will be in the same design for both primary and secondary school teachers. Source: Byo24News