- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
- As Zimbabwe welcomes North korean cult worship leader:Airforce bus in head-on collision near Bindura PHOTOS:
PROGRESSIVE APPROACH TO ZIMBABWE GENERAL ELECTION ON 30 JULY 2018.
All Zimbabweans must realise that we face massive uncertainity to the future, and the future depends on us the people uniting and rising up in absolute defiance to oppressive Zanu pf hegemony, military rule, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and secureocrats, by all going out to express our choice, through the ballot on 30 JULY 2018 .
WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM , fought fearlessly against deposed former president Robert Mugabe, and here we are. This is the moment that Zimbabweans must , once again, unite and bring down the military regime, change the course of history, shape the future, by all rallying behind the youthfull Nelson Chamisa.
WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM, is a non aligned, information dissemination platform , but will readily stand with the MDC ALLIANCE, an amalgamation of opposition parties.
It is important for all to realise that this is our only source of progressive change, and we all need to do so by rallying behind the MDC ALLIANCE,therefore, by default we need to unite behind the MDC ALLIANCE leader Nelson Chamisa.
I call upon all Zimbabweans to be mature, progressive and see far ahead, that this is the only way forward. It is right to hold differences of opinion with Nelson Chamisa, but at the same time, it is important to realise that with approximately 130 opposition parties, and over 201 presidential candidates in the harmonised general election on 30 July 2018, the most logical way forward is to stand with Nelson Chamisa as the MDC ALLIANCE leader,…love him or hate him.
Because the MDC ALLIANCE and MDC T represent democracy, it should never be an issue, to hold differences of opinion with Welshman Ncube, MDC, MDC T, Nelson Chamisa and MDC ALLIANCE and people must freely speak out on issues that directly affect us and our future, by all going out to vote,..don’t waste the opportunity!
I therefore implore the nation, not to waste this once in a lifetime opportunity to remove Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime from power, forever. Wake up Zimbabwe,..vote Nelson Chamisa!
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 151,085 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,228 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,148 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,072 likes and
22,070 followers .
Followed by 11,400 people – Sibusiso Ngwenya.
Photo-nehanda-Constitutional lawyer Professor Welshman Ncube (L) in green and MDC ALLIANCE leader Nelson Chamisa (R)