- NGWENYAMA "the lion" KING MSWATI III renames Swaziland as the 'the Kingdom of eSwatini' which means the "land of the Swazis'
- 'MDC Alliance major partner, MDC-T is demanding that its partners must step up and show that they deserve constituencies they were allocated in the alliance agreement, because members of the alliance are mere briefcase parties not bringing supporters '
- USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS "very good news" after 'Rocket man' North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
- ARSENAL staff and the players were on Friday in a state of profound tears and shock after Wenger disclosed that after 22 years at the helm, this will be his last season as he steps down.
- PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA leaves the Commonwealth summit in Britain, early to deal with "Service Delivery" protests in Mahikeng South Africa
AN ALLEGED CHILD RAPIST, PETROL BOMBED and killed five children, at Churu farm and left their mother and relative hospitalised.
Five children were burnt to death at Churu farm on the outskirts of Harare on Wednesday night when their father who separated from their mother petrol bombed the house in which they were sleeping.
The children’s mother and her relative are hospitalised after being injured in the incident.
Police confirmed the incident, saying 44 year old Steven Majovha burnt the children aged 10, 9, 6, 4 and 2 years.
Majovha is also alleged to have raped a 12 year old girl at the house.
Meanwhile, police have shot and wounded four armed robbers in Harare’s Marlbrough suburb while one of them escaped.
Police spokesperson, Chief Superintendant Paul Nyathi also confirmed the incident. Source zbc