- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
AN ALLEGED CHILD RAPIST, PETROL BOMBED and killed five children, at Churu farm and left their mother and relative hospitalised.
Five children were burnt to death at Churu farm on the outskirts of Harare on Wednesday night when their father who separated from their mother petrol bombed the house in which they were sleeping.
The children’s mother and her relative are hospitalised after being injured in the incident.
Police confirmed the incident, saying 44 year old Steven Majovha burnt the children aged 10, 9, 6, 4 and 2 years.
Majovha is also alleged to have raped a 12 year old girl at the house.
Meanwhile, police have shot and wounded four armed robbers in Harare’s Marlbrough suburb while one of them escaped.
Police spokesperson, Chief Superintendant Paul Nyathi also confirmed the incident. Source zbc