- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
AN ALLEGED CHILD RAPIST, PETROL BOMBED and killed five children, at Churu farm and left their mother and relative hospitalised.
Five children were burnt to death at Churu farm on the outskirts of Harare on Wednesday night when their father who separated from their mother petrol bombed the house in which they were sleeping.
The children’s mother and her relative are hospitalised after being injured in the incident.
Police confirmed the incident, saying 44 year old Steven Majovha burnt the children aged 10, 9, 6, 4 and 2 years.
Majovha is also alleged to have raped a 12 year old girl at the house.
Meanwhile, police have shot and wounded four armed robbers in Harare’s Marlbrough suburb while one of them escaped.
Police spokesperson, Chief Superintendant Paul Nyathi also confirmed the incident. Source zbc