- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
AN ALLEGED CHILD RAPIST, PETROL BOMBED and killed five children, at Churu farm and left their mother and relative hospitalised.
Five children were burnt to death at Churu farm on the outskirts of Harare on Wednesday night when their father who separated from their mother petrol bombed the house in which they were sleeping.
The children’s mother and her relative are hospitalised after being injured in the incident.
Police confirmed the incident, saying 44 year old Steven Majovha burnt the children aged 10, 9, 6, 4 and 2 years.
Majovha is also alleged to have raped a 12 year old girl at the house.
Meanwhile, police have shot and wounded four armed robbers in Harare’s Marlbrough suburb while one of them escaped.
Police spokesperson, Chief Superintendant Paul Nyathi also confirmed the incident. Source zbc