- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
The injiva, Themba Moyo (31) followed his wife Lucia Maruvisa (23) and their 18 month old son who had fled his abuse in Mberengwa to live with a relative at Nyama general dealer shop at Neta business centre in Mberengwa.
It is said Lucia Maruvisa accused South Africa based Themba Moyo of neglecting their baby and decided to move to her relative at Nyama general dealer shop at Neta business centre in Mberengwa.
Themba followed Lucia and entered the shop where Lucia was sleeping with four other children armed with an axe and butchered his ex wife then after murdering her he picked up a smaller axe and butchered his son before fleeing.
Themba was on the run for ten days before he was exposed by others and police caught up with him and placed him under arrest.
The Bulawayo High court Judge Justice Nokuthula Moyo who presided over the case , decried the fact that women in abusive relationships are stuck between a rock and hard place as whether they stay or flee, they will be subjected to similar fates as the abuser will either kill them in the matrimonial home or follow them to kill them. She even pointed out that in a space of one week she had handled three other cases of abusive men who had murdered their sposes who had been fleeing similar circumstances .
The Judge sentenced Themba Moyo to death by hanging .More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya