- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Andrew Langa the former sports minister and MP Inziza north in Matebeleland South was arrested yesterday by the Zimbabwe anti corruption authority (Zacc) and hospitalised at Materdei Hospital in Bulawayo under police guard.
Details on the arrest have not yet been furnished to us by our contacts on the ground but we however are informed that the arrest is related to 2014 Africa Union Youth Games. More news to follow.
As the anti corruption drive by the new Zimbabwe government through Zimbabwe anti corruption authority (Zacc) gets into full swing and we see Zanu pf corrupt figures arrested, we continue to ask members of the public to furnish us with information so that we can expose all criminal activity and help the clean up drive. Zimbabwe needs to see all criminals locked up and their stolen wealth recovered by the state for the people of Zimbabwe, including the missing US$15 Billion looted by former president Robert Mugabe.
www.newzimbabwevision.com offers the people of Zimbabwe the opportunity to forward articles which can be photo, issues of concern and others in the area so that we can as always, fearlessly magnify them and disseminate the information to others while at the same time reaching the desks of those in place to act upon the raised matters. Your voice matters, lets all use the media platforms we have set up for you and we will push your issues to your legislators, MPs and parliament without fear or favour.
No individual, group, company, organisation, political party, private or government is more important than the people,…speak out!
INFORMATION IS POWER!-please join newzimbabwevision media platforms for regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all. All budding writers are welcome to send, original News articles, covering, religion, business, celebrities, fashion, politics, sport, girl child, good governance, democracy, equality, service delivery, health, education, housing, transport and other issues directly affecting the ordinary street person, to us, so we can publish them for you on our site for global readership. All articles must be original, writers name and source acknowledged and where the writer needs to be protected, we will not publish your details. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to
Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 125,573 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 30,819 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,283 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 21,948 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 10,572 followers, on my timeline.More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya