- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
Andrew Langa the former sports minister and MP Inziza north in Matebeleland South was arrested yesterday by the Zimbabwe anti corruption authority (Zacc) and hospitalised at Materdei Hospital in Bulawayo under police guard.
Details on the arrest have not yet been furnished to us by our contacts on the ground but we however are informed that the arrest is related to 2014 Africa Union Youth Games. More news to follow.
As the anti corruption drive by the new Zimbabwe government through Zimbabwe anti corruption authority (Zacc) gets into full swing and we see Zanu pf corrupt figures arrested, we continue to ask members of the public to furnish us with information so that we can expose all criminal activity and help the clean up drive. Zimbabwe needs to see all criminals locked up and their stolen wealth recovered by the state for the people of Zimbabwe, including the missing US$15 Billion looted by former president Robert Mugabe.
www.newzimbabwevision.com offers the people of Zimbabwe the opportunity to forward articles which can be photo, issues of concern and others in the area so that we can as always, fearlessly magnify them and disseminate the information to others while at the same time reaching the desks of those in place to act upon the raised matters. Your voice matters, lets all use the media platforms we have set up for you and we will push your issues to your legislators, MPs and parliament without fear or favour.
No individual, group, company, organisation, political party, private or government is more important than the people,…speak out!
INFORMATION IS POWER!-please join newzimbabwevision media platforms for regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all. All budding writers are welcome to send, original News articles, covering, religion, business, celebrities, fashion, politics, sport, girl child, good governance, democracy, equality, service delivery, health, education, housing, transport and other issues directly affecting the ordinary street person, to us, so we can publish them for you on our site for global readership. All articles must be original, writers name and source acknowledged and where the writer needs to be protected, we will not publish your details. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to
Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 125,573 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 30,819 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,283 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 21,948 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 10,572 followers, on my timeline.More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya