- 'Government to bring in new emergency powers to stop corona virus spread, as, across the UK, there have been 20 positive tests'.
- AXE weilding Chiweshe woman, (37) of Chiweshe allegedly killed her husband over the paternity of their two month old baby on February 24
- "Ginimbi" Kadungure, has offered a $400 000 monthly out-of-court settlement deal with (Zimra) to clear over $3,4 million tax liabilities.
- South Korea has 17 dead, 594 new corona cases in one day, now 2,931 cases, and the highest number of confirmed cases outside China, where the outbreak started.
- A suspected Harare coronavirus woman, has been re-quarantined at the Wilkins Infectious Diseases Hospital and authorities fear they prematurely discharged her.
“I also assaulted him with fists and slammed him against the wall and burnt his clothes for leaving me while I was pregnant.” Ndlovu appeared before Western Commonage magistrate Themba Chimiso facing physical abuse and malicious damage to property charges.
She pleaded guilty and was remanded in custody to April 27. Prosecuting, Mufaro Mageza told the court that on April 6 at around 10AM, the complainant left his house to attend a funeral at Luveve cemetery.
“At around 12 noon he received a call from his neighbours who said that the accused person was damaging his property. “He immediately left the burial grounds to his house. When he arrived he discovered that the accused person had broken down the door and burnt his bed, clothes and radio,” said Mageza.
The prosecutor said when Mukumbira confronted Ndlovu she pushed him against the wall and assaulted him with fists. “The value of the damaged property is $400 and nothing was recovered,” said Mageza. Melody Baya Court Reporter—source chronicle