- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
“I also assaulted him with fists and slammed him against the wall and burnt his clothes for leaving me while I was pregnant.” Ndlovu appeared before Western Commonage magistrate Themba Chimiso facing physical abuse and malicious damage to property charges.
She pleaded guilty and was remanded in custody to April 27. Prosecuting, Mufaro Mageza told the court that on April 6 at around 10AM, the complainant left his house to attend a funeral at Luveve cemetery.
“At around 12 noon he received a call from his neighbours who said that the accused person was damaging his property. “He immediately left the burial grounds to his house. When he arrived he discovered that the accused person had broken down the door and burnt his bed, clothes and radio,” said Mageza.
The prosecutor said when Mukumbira confronted Ndlovu she pushed him against the wall and assaulted him with fists. “The value of the damaged property is $400 and nothing was recovered,” said Mageza. Melody Baya Court Reporter—source chronicle