- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
“I also assaulted him with fists and slammed him against the wall and burnt his clothes for leaving me while I was pregnant.” Ndlovu appeared before Western Commonage magistrate Themba Chimiso facing physical abuse and malicious damage to property charges.
She pleaded guilty and was remanded in custody to April 27. Prosecuting, Mufaro Mageza told the court that on April 6 at around 10AM, the complainant left his house to attend a funeral at Luveve cemetery.
“At around 12 noon he received a call from his neighbours who said that the accused person was damaging his property. “He immediately left the burial grounds to his house. When he arrived he discovered that the accused person had broken down the door and burnt his bed, clothes and radio,” said Mageza.
The prosecutor said when Mukumbira confronted Ndlovu she pushed him against the wall and assaulted him with fists. “The value of the damaged property is $400 and nothing was recovered,” said Mageza. Melody Baya Court Reporter—source chronicle