- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, well done to the police force for arresting these armed criminals. We are all aware of the drug, gun c crime and violence, next door in South Africa, but we should never allow that crime to be imported into Zimbabwe. We need a peaceful nation for all our children and visitors to Zimbabwe. It is important for the public to be the hidden eyes and ears of the police, and whenever you see a crime, drug, gun,violence, drink or dangerous or unfit , unregistered, unlicenced driving, know about a crime, or suspect it, let someone of authority , police, teachers, pastors and other know it instantly so that the information can be swiftly acted upon. We can all work together to make Zimbabwe, a better place for all our children all races, all tribes by being actively involved in information dissemination. We the people are the eyes and ears of the police,..lets clean up the criminals by exposing them, even if its a friend or relative, tell the police! Armed robbers, exchanged gunfire with Zimbabwe Republic Police detectives after being cornered in Marlborough Suburb in Harare on Friday around midday today (13 April 2018).