- NGWENYAMA "the lion" KING MSWATI III renames Swaziland as the 'the Kingdom of eSwatini' which means the "land of the Swazis'
- 'MDC Alliance major partner, MDC-T is demanding that its partners must step up and show that they deserve constituencies they were allocated in the alliance agreement, because members of the alliance are mere briefcase parties not bringing supporters '
- USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS "very good news" after 'Rocket man' North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
- ARSENAL staff and the players were on Friday in a state of profound tears and shock after Wenger disclosed that after 22 years at the helm, this will be his last season as he steps down.
- PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA leaves the Commonwealth summit in Britain, early to deal with "Service Delivery" protests in Mahikeng South Africa
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, well done to the police force for arresting these armed criminals. We are all aware of the drug, gun c crime and violence, next door in South Africa, but we should never allow that crime to be imported into Zimbabwe. We need a peaceful nation for all our children and visitors to Zimbabwe. It is important for the public to be the hidden eyes and ears of the police, and whenever you see a crime, drug, gun,violence, drink or dangerous or unfit , unregistered, unlicenced driving, know about a crime, or suspect it, let someone of authority , police, teachers, pastors and other know it instantly so that the information can be swiftly acted upon. We can all work together to make Zimbabwe, a better place for all our children all races, all tribes by being actively involved in information dissemination. We the people are the eyes and ears of the police,..lets clean up the criminals by exposing them, even if its a friend or relative, tell the police! Armed robbers, exchanged gunfire with Zimbabwe Republic Police detectives after being cornered in Marlborough Suburb in Harare on Friday around midday today (13 April 2018).