- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, well done to the police force for arresting these armed criminals. We are all aware of the drug, gun c crime and violence, next door in South Africa, but we should never allow that crime to be imported into Zimbabwe. We need a peaceful nation for all our children and visitors to Zimbabwe. It is important for the public to be the hidden eyes and ears of the police, and whenever you see a crime, drug, gun,violence, drink or dangerous or unfit , unregistered, unlicenced driving, know about a crime, or suspect it, let someone of authority , police, teachers, pastors and other know it instantly so that the information can be swiftly acted upon. We can all work together to make Zimbabwe, a better place for all our children all races, all tribes by being actively involved in information dissemination. We the people are the eyes and ears of the police,..lets clean up the criminals by exposing them, even if its a friend or relative, tell the police! Armed robbers, exchanged gunfire with Zimbabwe Republic Police detectives after being cornered in Marlborough Suburb in Harare on Friday around midday today (13 April 2018).