- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, well done to the police force for arresting these armed criminals. We are all aware of the drug, gun c crime and violence, next door in South Africa, but we should never allow that crime to be imported into Zimbabwe. We need a peaceful nation for all our children and visitors to Zimbabwe. It is important for the public to be the hidden eyes and ears of the police, and whenever you see a crime, drug, gun,violence, drink or dangerous or unfit , unregistered, unlicenced driving, know about a crime, or suspect it, let someone of authority , police, teachers, pastors and other know it instantly so that the information can be swiftly acted upon. We can all work together to make Zimbabwe, a better place for all our children all races, all tribes by being actively involved in information dissemination. We the people are the eyes and ears of the police,..lets clean up the criminals by exposing them, even if its a friend or relative, tell the police! Armed robbers, exchanged gunfire with Zimbabwe Republic Police detectives after being cornered in Marlborough Suburb in Harare on Friday around midday today (13 April 2018).