- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
In his hour-long speech at the closing session of the African Union, Mugabe who turns 92 in 22 days times, vowed before African presidents that he would lead Zimbabwe until God called him. “I will be there until God says come, but as long as am alive I will head the country, forward ever, backward never,” he said.
Mugabe said those who were saying he must hand over power to others were not democratic.
“There is Obama today. What is he? A voice made to speak their language, not our language.
“Blacks suffer in the US today, there is no education for all, health for all.” Source: The Standard