- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
The Gwayi-Shangani Dam and plans to draw water from the Zambezi river was first mooted in 1912 but was drawn back after experiencing financial constraints, then politicised by Zanu pf and its deliberate marginalisation of the Matebeleland region .
It is interesting that the despot led regime which murdered at least 20,000 Ndebeles during gukurahundi in the early eighties and has marginalised the region since Mugabe came to power on 18 April 1980, only last week approved Treasury disbursement of US$1 Billion for the construction of a Robert Mugabe University.
It just shows the people of Zimbabwe where their allegiance is inclined towards,…not the people of Zimbabwe, least of all the massively marginalised Ndebeles.
However just like at all election campaign times, the Gwayi-Shangani Dam issue is back on the table…wake up Zimbabwe! By Sibusiso Ngwenya.