- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
AT least three Zimbabweans are suspected to be part of 14 illegal miners that were shot dead in Benoni, Ekurhuleni, about 20km outside Johannesburg in South Africa in vicious fights over gold.
Six of the bodies were found lined up in a valley on Monday, while eight were found yesterday..
A miner who stays in the Springs area, Mr Gordon Manzou, said he knew three of the victims who hailed from Kwekwe.
Killings have been going on in the mine shaft since last week.
A Zimbabwean illegal miner Mr Endurance Kazembe told The Chronicle yesterday that his colleagues were ambushed by an armed gang who killed them while they were mining underground.
Zimbabwe’s consul-general in South Africa Mr Batiraishe Mukonoweshuro yesterday confirmed the killingsand said he would send the finger prints to the Registrar General and the police back home to try and identify the bodies.
Police have collected bodies some with gunshots wounds while others had sharp stab wounds.and will screen them to see if there are locals.
A newly discovered gold rich shaft number 6 in Benoni was at the centre of the deadly wars.
Its alleged the Basothos and Zulus are fighting over this new shaft, no one is willing to part with it as it contains lots and lots of gold. All the other Zimbabweans that were killed were caught in the cross fire.
In 2015, 11 Zimbabweans were killed when a generator they were using for lighting and drilling.in a disused underground mine in Benoni exploded.
The incident came a year after 22 Zimbabweans perished in a disused gold mine in Roodeport in May 2014.By Pamela Shumba., Thupelo Muleya Chronicle