- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
The plane, Sukhoi SSJ100 was operated by Russia’s national airline Aeroflot with 73 passengers and five crew members on board. The plane landed and sped down the runway while flames and plumes of black smoke spewed from it, killing at least 40 people onboard. More news to follow, Sibusiso Ngwenyaphoto-yahoo