- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
Several people were burnt beyond recognition near the 25kilometer peg along Mvurwi – Guruve highway this morning when a Harare bound commuter omnibus they were travelling in crashed and caught fire.
Sources who spoke to Bulawayo24 allege the driver slept there by veering off the road crashing a tree before burning people beyond recognition.
When Bulawayo24 arrived on the scene Mbire legislator Douglas Karoro was busy extinguishing the wreckage.
Confirming the accident Karoro said the whole province is devastated by the incident.
“This is devastating for Mbire and Mashonaland Central province as a whole.
“We lost over ten people in this road carnage,” confirmed Karoro.
He further implored drivers to exercise caution on the road before thanking Guruve hospital team who rescued those who survived.
The Queen of the road kombi was coming from Chitsungo and was reported to be the first coach apart from the most reliable.
The police were still running around to get information of the accident.
Apparently, eleven people were also burnt beyond recognition along Mvurwi – Centenary last year in July and were buried in a mass grave on the scene. Bulawayo24