- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
Kenyan Skyline is buzzing with US air patrols ahead of the US president Barrack Obama’s arrival. Obama is onboard the US presidential jet US Airforce 1 enroute to Kenya later today.
The US president’s late father hailed from the village of Kogello in Kenya. On his previous visit to Kogello,Obama, then not a President and 25 years old, visited family members and his step grandmother and from the photos, he was at home and thouroughly enjoyed the visit and returning with a sackful of goodies and take from that historic visit in his hey days. Its ironic that,irrespective of contents the same bag may not necessarily, easily make it through airport security because of the suspicions it would generate now that security has been heightened globally. By Sibusiso Ngwenya see more at www,newzimbabwevision.com