- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
Kenyan Skyline is buzzing with US air patrols ahead of the US president Barrack Obama’s arrival. Obama is onboard the US presidential jet US Airforce 1 enroute to Kenya later today.
The US president’s late father hailed from the village of Kogello in Kenya. On his previous visit to Kogello,Obama, then not a President and 25 years old, visited family members and his step grandmother and from the photos, he was at home and thouroughly enjoyed the visit and returning with a sackful of goodies and take from that historic visit in his hey days. Its ironic that,irrespective of contents the same bag may not necessarily, easily make it through airport security because of the suspicions it would generate now that security has been heightened globally. By Sibusiso Ngwenya see more at www,newzimbabwevision.com