- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
BASIC INSTRUCTION BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 1: ‘With whom will you compare me or count me equal ?To whom will you liken me that we may be compared’ Isaiah 46:5.
GOOD NEWS: God is there unlimited to everyone irrespective of age, gender, ability, race, education, wealth level, political grouping or other. Church is always a welcoming place to all. Always ask yourself, what if God exists and I meet him on judgement day, will I be able to justify the way I live, knowing that I had well laid out rules in the bible but I refused or failed to follow them. The Bible gives us good news from God. The Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE) tells us all, that , surrender our lives to God, confess our sins and receive eternal life!
Now is the time to act! Surrender your life to Jesus, be a christian and prepare for heaven as promised by God in the bible. To everyone, I leave you with these powerful words in James1:19 ‘Everyone should be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger. The bible is a powerful source of encouragement for the believer. Remember :2 Timothy 3:16-17 ’16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work’.These are 27 verses to encourage you in your daily living.
1) James1:19 ‘Everyone should be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger
2)But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
3)Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
4)When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
5)Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
6)The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
7)Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
8)Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
9)Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58
10)I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
11) And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
12)I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
13 13)Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.
14)I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
15)Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give people in exchange for you,
nations in exchange for your life.
16)Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
17)All hard work brings a profit,
but mere talk leads only to poverty.
18)Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
19) For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.
2 Corinthians 4:17
20)Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
21)May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.
22)What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
23)May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us;
establish the work of our hands for us—
yes, establish the work of our hands.
24)Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up.
25)Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
26)For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what one does not have.
2 Corinthians 8:12
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 160,796
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,827 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,707 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,930 people – Sibusiso Ngwenya