- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
The enemy attacks people through fear, but believers can overcome in times of difficulty by declaring God’ promises in verses in the bible. Here are several verses that we can all use in times of difficulty
1-Psalm 56:3 ‘When I am afraid, I put my trust in you’.
2-1 Peter 3:14 -But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.”
3-Psalm 118:6 ‘The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.What can mere mortals do to me?’
4–Psalm 34:4 ‘I sought the Lord, and he answered me;he delivered me from all my fears’
5-Hebrews 13:6 “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.What can mere mortals do to me?”
6-Psalm 27:1 ‘The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?’
7-Isaiah 41:10- ‘So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
8-2Timothy 1:7-For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
9-Romans 8:15 ‘The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”
10-Psalm 56:4 ‘In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid.What can mere mortals do to me?’
11-1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 12-Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
13-Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
14-1 Peter 5:7 ‘Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you’.
15-Proverbs 29:25 Fear of man will prove to be a snare,but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.
16-Deuteronomy 31:8 The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged
17-Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
18-Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
19-John 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
20-Mark 6:49-50 But when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, because they all saw him and were terrified. Immediately he spoke to them and said, “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”
21-Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
22-Proverbs 12:25 Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.
23-Luke 10:19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.