- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
The world we live in today is full of toil , trouble and
daily disaster starting from the simple household to nations and the globe at large. The people of God are called upon, to be still, shut off the world, listen to God, wait patiently and trust in the Lord and in His Word always , stop worrying and stop being distracted, persevere through hard times, basically stop everything and put your focus on the Lord. Please share these eighteen verses freely with your friends and family worldwide. Remember :2 Timothy 3:16-17 ’16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work’.
1. Micah 6:8 ‘He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God’
2. Exodus 14:14 ‘The LORD will fight for you while you keep still’
3. Habakkuk 2:20 ‘The Lord is in his holy temple;
let all the earth be silent before him’
4. Zechariah 2:13 ‘Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.’
5. Psalm 46:10-11 ‘Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth’
6. Mark 4:39-41 ’39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. 40 He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?” 41 They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!’
7. Psalm 107:28-29 ’28 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress.
29 He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed.’
8. Isaiah 40:31 ‘But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be
9. 1 Samuel 12:16 Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes!
10. Exodus 14:13 ‘Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again’.
11. Psalm 37:7 ‘Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes’.
12. Psalm 62:5-6 Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken.
13. Romans 12:12 ‘ Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer’.
14. James 5:7-8 ‘7 Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains. 8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near’.
15 Joshua 1:8 ‘ Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful’.
16. Isaiah 26:3 ‘You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you’.
17. Psalm 23:4 ‘Even though I walk
through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil,
for you are with me; your rod and your staff,
they comfort me’.
18. 1 Peter 5:7 ‘ Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you’. By Sibusiso Ngwenya