- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA APPOINTS two new Permanent Secretaries, Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina and Dr John Basera
Mwaruwari (38) had indicated his willingness to contest the biggest job in Zimbabwean football, but it has emerged he is ineligible for the Zifa presidency because of the age limit.
According to the Zifa constitution, aspiring presidential candidates should be at least 40 years old.
He will battle it out with three other heavyweights – ex-FC Platinum president Nathan Shoko, former Zifa vice-president and Bulawayo businessman Omega Sibanda and Jabulani Nkomo, son of the late former Vice-President of Zimbabwe, John Nkomo.