- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
THE Constitutional Court, is of late passing judgements that can be viewed as democratic, with the latest, being a full people’s victory against oppressive authority.Zimbabweans have for a long time been confronted by a solid wall when in need of challenging the President’s dictatorial tendencies but now the tide seems to be turning fully in favour of the people.
Recently, MP Kudakwashe Bhasikiti , the former Masvingo provincial state minister was expelled from Zanu PF purged in a ruthless purge, that saw many Zanu PF stalwarts fall from grace. He however proceeded to the Concourt, and filed an urgent chamber application seeking bar Mugabe from declaring Mwenezi constituency vacant and his gamble , effectively paid off well, as On Thursday, Zimbabwe’s Constitutional Court barred President Robert Mugabe from declaring , MP Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s former constituency, Mwenezi vacant. Bhasikiti was represented by the MDC-Renewal Team’s Tendai Biti, who was also the Government of National Unity Finance Minister from 2008 to 2013, thus a man keen to fight tooth and nail against Mugabe at any level in defence of democracy.
Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s case rests on the argument that Mugabe cannot declare the Mwenezi vacant, an call for a by election, until the High Court has completed his expulsion case. The full Constitutional Court bench was in agreement with Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s argument and Robert Mugabe should barred from doing so. by Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Former Masvingo State minister Kudakwashe Bhasikiti-nehandaradio