- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Her father, Robert, revealed this during the funeral of the late heroine Victoria Chitepo. Mugabe said his wife, Grace was unable to attend as she is in the Far East with daughter Bona, about to give birth. The funding for the trip is from the government treasury which expenditure Mugabe’s office has remained mum about ‘There was such a great friendship between my present wife and Mai Chitepo. I was not able to get her on the phone yesterday; she had to run, vakaenda kumwana, mwanasikana,” said Mugabe.
He continued, “akati ndoda kuberekera kuno kwandakadzidza. Kunana Chiremba vandinoziva so she is about to give birth. She is about to give birth, it’s a matter of days… She will be heartbroken,” said Mugabe. Source:byo24