- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The one who holds the gun calls the shots as usual and so, the Zimbabwe national Army, Airforce of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Republic Police Zimbabwe Prison and Correctional services and Health sector will all be paid on 28 November 2018, followed obviously by the less important ‘evil’ servants in the Education sector 29 November 2018 and the rest of the ‘evil’ service 30 November 2018.
We can only confirm the dates issued by the Secretary to the Treasury , G T Guvamatanga, however, people must be warned, it is standard procedure that the money is never available as per set dates, just don’t hold your breath! more news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya