- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
The one who holds the gun calls the shots as usual and so, the Zimbabwe national Army, Airforce of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Republic Police Zimbabwe Prison and Correctional services and Health sector will all be paid on 28 November 2018, followed obviously by the less important ‘evil’ servants in the Education sector 29 November 2018 and the rest of the ‘evil’ service 30 November 2018.
We can only confirm the dates issued by the Secretary to the Treasury , G T Guvamatanga, however, people must be warned, it is standard procedure that the money is never available as per set dates, just don’t hold your breath! more news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya