- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
- UNITED STATES DEMANDS THAT the Mnangagwa government must cease all acts of violence against citizens.
- POLICE BAN MDC MARCH planned to comemorate Tsvangirai's death on 14/2/19
- 'BITI IS A DESPERATE MAN envious of the government's fruitful efforts in economic recovery'-Mangwana
The one who holds the gun calls the shots as usual and so, the Zimbabwe national Army, Airforce of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Republic Police Zimbabwe Prison and Correctional services and Health sector will all be paid on 28 November 2018, followed obviously by the less important ‘evil’ servants in the Education sector 29 November 2018 and the rest of the ‘evil’ service 30 November 2018.
We can only confirm the dates issued by the Secretary to the Treasury , G T Guvamatanga, however, people must be warned, it is standard procedure that the money is never available as per set dates, just don’t hold your breath! more news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya