- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The one who holds the gun calls the shots as usual and so, the Zimbabwe national Army, Airforce of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Republic Police Zimbabwe Prison and Correctional services and Health sector will all be paid on 28 November 2018, followed obviously by the less important ‘evil’ servants in the Education sector 29 November 2018 and the rest of the ‘evil’ service 30 November 2018.
We can only confirm the dates issued by the Secretary to the Treasury , G T Guvamatanga, however, people must be warned, it is standard procedure that the money is never available as per set dates, just don’t hold your breath! more news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya