- RTD GEN: VICE-PRESIDENT Constantino Chiwenga's estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa, has appealed to child rights activists to help her secure custody of her children, repeating claims that the former army boss is after her life, and alleged that President Emmerson Mnangagwa has failed to assist her.
- Zanu-PF wants Chamisa Biti charged with treason over sanctions
- ZANU PF PUSHES FOR life Presidency for President Emmerson Mnangagwa, round 2, enter Mugabe culture..lets go!
- CHINA HAS FIRED ‘ a nuclear -capable hypersonic missile that circled the earth before speeding towards its target and striking the target' catching US intelligence services by surprise, it was reported.
- HARARE SODOM AND GOMORAH SEX PARTY-FIFTEEN of the 16 Harare residents arrested on Saturday for engaging in a sex orgy at a private house in Kuwadzana 2 were yesterday released on free bail and remanded to today.
Boris Johnson has confirmed for the first time how many children he has.
During an interview with an American broadcaster, the prime minister said he has six children.
Previously, Johnson has famously refused to say how many children he has, notably during the 2019 general election campaign.
But Johnson, speaking to NBC’s Today show in an interview clip released on Tuesday, was asked about the upcoming birth of his second child with wife Carrie.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK – SEPTEMBER 20: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson meets with Amazon founder Jeff Bezos at the UK diplomatic residence on September 20, 2021 in New York City. The British Prime Minister is one of more than 100 heads of state or government to attend the 76th session of the UN General Assembly in person, although the size of delegations is smaller due to the Covid-19 pandemic. According to Downing Street, Johnson planned on speaking with Bezos on the tech giant’s tax record. And when interviewer Savannah Guthrie stated: “You have six kids,” Johnson said: “Yes.”
He then appeared to add: “Six.”
The PM is known to have four children with ex-wife Marina Wheeler, one from an extramarital affair with Helen MacIntyre and one with current wife Carrie Johnson.
It has also been previously alleged, in court proceedings, that he has fathered another child from an affair.
Johnson has repeatedly said he does not discuss his private life, and during the 2019 election campaign said he would not be talking about his children.
His second child with Carrie is due in December. Boris Johnson hails Joe Biden as ‘breath of fresh air’ ahead of White House meeting
‘Arrogant in the extreme’: The story of Boris Johnson’s first general election victory in 2001
Meanwhile, asked by Guthrie what it’s like to have a baby in Downing Street, Johnson – who has been in the US to discuss climate change at the UN, as well as have talks with president Joe Biden – added: “It’s fantastic. It’s a lot of work, I’ll tell you that much. But I love it, absolutely love it.
“I change a lot of nappies.”
During a “half-time pep talk” with his cabinet on Friday, Johnson made another rare statement about his children when he said: “I’m just thinking about delivery… I’ve seen a few delivery rooms, probably seen as many delivery rooms as anybody in this… with the possible exception of Jacob [Rees-Mogg, the leader of the House of Commons who has six children].” Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting The Guardian