- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
In a challenge to Obama’s intervention in the Brexit campaign, the London Mayor, Boris Johnson, a Conservative party Member of Parliarment has come under fire for reportedly suggesting that the US President Barrack Obama’s, part Kenyan heritage may influence his ancestral ‘dislike’ for Britain. Boris Johnson’s view is widely seen as controversial and racist.This has also led to some saying that, he is not Prime ministerial material because of his controversial views.
President Barrack Obama went ahead to warn that if the Vote To Leave the European Union Campaign (EU) wins, then this would push the UK to the back of the Queue in any Trade Negotiation Deals which could take up to as much as ten years to negotiate.
Some British figures argued that this was wrong as he is telling the British public what to do about their future and borders, while America strongly protects its own sovereignity and would never surrender its immigration to a body of neighbouring nations as advocated for by Barrack Obama’s stance with respect to the EU.
It is important to note that Uk market of 70 million versus a potential 500 million US people raises the significance of trade between the US and UK.
The wife to the former US President Bill Clinton, ‘Hillary Clinton’, was the US Secretary of State under Barrack Obama’s first term as president, with vast experience in Foreign policy , is ranked high in the race for the White House, after Obama’s term comes to an end soon. She is pro Uk in a powerful EU body with a powerful European Union voice.
By wading in, in support of Obama’s view, she has openly thrown her full weight behind the remain campaign in the European Union.
This is a clear indication that even if Barrack has left office, his potential successor, Hillary Clinton, equally places importance upon a solid EU bloc with Uk being a part of it. A similar view was uttered by Obama who pointed out that the US would prefer to negotiate with a large body such as the EU before dealing with Britain out of the EU.
Obama, managed to calm public fears about the impact on security after indicating that the EU security operations will not be affected by Brexit. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-newsbiscuit-London Mayor, Boris Johnson, a Conservative party Member of Parliarment
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/boris-johnson-suggests-obamas-part-kenyan-history-may-influence-his-dislike-for-britain-interesting/