- World’s oldest man Bob Weighton 112 , a great-grandfather-of-25– has had his birthday party cancelled due to coronavirus isolation
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE SUPPORT a campaign to protect people's mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
Family history shows that my great grand dad Nyamangara relocated from Zvimba communal lands just over a century ago to Matebeleland and changed his name to Ngwenya.
The family totem is Gushungo and due to this rich history, I see no difference between a Ndebele and a Shona person because I was born and raised lovingly by Zimbabweans who respect unity .
This is why I will always proudly speak out for a united people whether coloured, white, black, any race, tribe, race or religion against an oppressive Mugabe and his Zanu PF.
My own parentage is drawn from both Shona and Ndebele tribes and Im fluent in written and spoken Shona and Ndebele languages, hence my pride in being 50% Ndebele and 50% Shona and absolutely no room for tribalists or racists in all I do.
I will always defy oppressive authority by the corrupt US$15 billionaire Mugabe and his Zanu PF criminals who monopolise wealth and power, while continuously looting national wealth that belongs to all people of Zimbabwe, as we all face a common evil, which is Mugabe and his cabal.