- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
Family history shows that my great grand dad Nyamangara relocated from Zvimba communal lands just over a century ago to Matebeleland and changed his name to Ngwenya.
The family totem is Gushungo and due to this rich history, I see no difference between a Ndebele and a Shona person because I was born and raised lovingly by Zimbabweans who respect unity .
This is why I will always proudly speak out for a united people whether coloured, white, black, any race, tribe, race or religion against an oppressive Mugabe and his Zanu PF.
My own parentage is drawn from both Shona and Ndebele tribes and Im fluent in written and spoken Shona and Ndebele languages, hence my pride in being 50% Ndebele and 50% Shona and absolutely no room for tribalists or racists in all I do.
I will always defy oppressive authority by the corrupt US$15 billionaire Mugabe and his Zanu PF criminals who monopolise wealth and power, while continuously looting national wealth that belongs to all people of Zimbabwe, as we all face a common evil, which is Mugabe and his cabal.