- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
Family history shows that my great grand dad Nyamangara relocated from Zvimba communal lands just over a century ago to Matebeleland and changed his name to Ngwenya.
The family totem is Gushungo and due to this rich history, I see no difference between a Ndebele and a Shona person because I was born and raised lovingly by Zimbabweans who respect unity .
This is why I will always proudly speak out for a united people whether coloured, white, black, any race, tribe, race or religion against an oppressive Mugabe and his Zanu PF.
My own parentage is drawn from both Shona and Ndebele tribes and Im fluent in written and spoken Shona and Ndebele languages, hence my pride in being 50% Ndebele and 50% Shona and absolutely no room for tribalists or racists in all I do.
I will always defy oppressive authority by the corrupt US$15 billionaire Mugabe and his Zanu PF criminals who monopolise wealth and power, while continuously looting national wealth that belongs to all people of Zimbabwe, as we all face a common evil, which is Mugabe and his cabal.