- CYCLONE IDAI 98 DEAD, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
- Tribalist gvt blames computer glitch for tribally motivated teacher recruitment,deploying Shona teachers in Bulawayo primary schools last week .
Family history shows that my great grand dad Nyamangara relocated from Zvimba communal lands just over a century ago to Matebeleland and changed his name to Ngwenya.
The family totem is Gushungo and due to this rich history, I see no difference between a Ndebele and a Shona person because I was born and raised lovingly by Zimbabweans who respect unity .
This is why I will always proudly speak out for a united people whether coloured, white, black, any race, tribe, race or religion against an oppressive Mugabe and his Zanu PF.
My own parentage is drawn from both Shona and Ndebele tribes and Im fluent in written and spoken Shona and Ndebele languages, hence my pride in being 50% Ndebele and 50% Shona and absolutely no room for tribalists or racists in all I do.
I will always defy oppressive authority by the corrupt US$15 billionaire Mugabe and his Zanu PF criminals who monopolise wealth and power, while continuously looting national wealth that belongs to all people of Zimbabwe, as we all face a common evil, which is Mugabe and his cabal.