- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
Family history shows that my great grand dad Nyamangara relocated from Zvimba communal lands just over a century ago to Matebeleland and changed his name to Ngwenya.
The family totem is Gushungo and due to this rich history, I see no difference between a Ndebele and a Shona person because I was born and raised lovingly by Zimbabweans who respect unity .
This is why I will always proudly speak out for a united people whether coloured, white, black, any race, tribe, race or religion against an oppressive Mugabe and his Zanu PF.
My own parentage is drawn from both Shona and Ndebele tribes and Im fluent in written and spoken Shona and Ndebele languages, hence my pride in being 50% Ndebele and 50% Shona and absolutely no room for tribalists or racists in all I do.
I will always defy oppressive authority by the corrupt US$15 billionaire Mugabe and his Zanu PF criminals who monopolise wealth and power, while continuously looting national wealth that belongs to all people of Zimbabwe, as we all face a common evil, which is Mugabe and his cabal.