- ZIMBABWE HAS BEEN RANKED AS THE most "repressed" State globally amid concerns over a shrinking democratic space in the country
- CITY OF HARARE SERVICE MANAGER shoots man in the head during Warren Park bar row
- MAN shot dead in break-in at Central Intelligence Organisation deputy director Gatsha Mazithulela, Harare Home.
- BRIGADIER CHARLES KANETA (64) has died
- BREAKING NEWS:-The Queen has died
Botswana citizens and travellers intending to visit Botswana have been informed that from 1 August 2019 BURS (Botswana Unified Revenue Service) will no longer accept any foreign currencies as a means of payment.
In a statement issued on Thursday BURS said, “The decision is made to curb administrative costs incurred by BURS as cost of converting foreign currency to Botswana Pula is increasingly becoming financially unsustainable.
“For continued smooth service, BURS provides Point of Sale(PoS) facilities at all BURS offices and ports of entries. Furthermore, there are operational bureau exchange services providers at all Botswana’s major ports of entry to facilitate foreign exchange services.”Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.