- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
A three-year-old boy who went missing in the woods for two days says he was protected by a bear.
Casey Hathaway spent two nights alone in freezing conditions after disappearing from his grandmother’s garden in Ernul, North Carolina on Tuesday.
He was found tangled in thorny bushes last Thursday evening. He was wet and cold but safe, after he went missing.
The boy told his family he had been looked after by a friendly bear while he was lost in the woods.
Craven County sheriff Chip Hughes said the boy “did say that he had a friend in the woods that was a bear that was with him”.
Casey’s aunt, Breanna Hathaway, posted on Facebook: “He said he hung out with a bear for two days.
“God sent him a friend to keep him safe. God is a good God. Miracles do happen.”
Mr Hughes said the three-year-old had been playing with two other children in the back garden but did not return inside with them.
The boy said he was helped by a bear
The search for the boy involved helicopters, drones and divers and hundreds of volunteers. It had to be postponed at one stage because of heavy wind and rain.
Mr Hughes said: “He’s a survivor.”
Rescuers waded through waist-high water to reach the boy, who suffered only a few scrapes. He told rescuers he wanted some water and his mother.yahoo
Photo-Casey recovering in hospital with his rescuer, Chocowinity EMS Cpt. Shane Grier (Picture: Facebook/Breanna Hathaway)