- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
BREAD disappears in Harare as the Bakers Association of Zimbabwe are planning to increase the price from $10 to $15 per loaf.
Bread has reportedly disappeared in Harare amidst reports that the Bakers Association of Zimbabwe are planning to increase the price from $10 to $15.
The impending price increase is being attributed to the increase of services and ingredients involved in the production of bread.
Prices of commodities have been increasing weekly throughout the country with fuel price being increased every Sunday. – Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 263,012 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 263,012 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,097 likes
Followed by 12,662