- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
The ascendancy of President Emmerson Mnangagwa provided fresh fighting grounds between the followers and family of Madzibaba Wimbo.
For a long time, the church is alleged to have abducted the revered religious leader from his homestead to a shrine and his family has fought over control of the 95-year-old prophet.
The fight sucked in Zanu PF factions, the G40 led by the then First Lady Grace Mugabe and Team Lacoste led by now President Mnangagwa in the belief that the prophet had the power to anoint Zimbabwe’s rulers.
The church leadership, self-confessed Mnangagwa loyalists, in December last year reportedly led a group of more than 100 armed followers to Wimbo’s homestead and removed asbestos sheets and window panes at several houses.
They claimed the houses were part of church property and as such Wimbo’s followers could not stay in the open while his family enjoyed church benefits.
The church boasts of a huge shrine with several properties including a state-of-art double storey school, modern houses and many top-of-range vehicles.
Previously, accommodation for church members was provided at Wombo’s homestead, but since he does not want to set his foot at the homestead anymore, as alleged by the church members, there was no need to keep church property at the homestead.
The church members who alleged the police were biased towards Wimbo’s family since they took instructions from Police Commissioner-General Augustine Chihuri, declared tables had been turned and no one would dare stop them, even the highest rank and file of police.