- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
- SANCTIONS ON ZIMBABWE exacerbate the challenges that SA have regards to unemployment and health services,-President Ramaphosa.
In yet another example of the dangerous roads in Zimbabwe, dangerous driving, non road worthy vehicles and dicing with life by being on the road, let alone public transport, nineteen people died this morning in a horrific road traffic accident.
The accident was due to a head on collision between a Toyota commuter omnibus and a haulage truck along the Harare-Beitbridge Road, at the 89km peg at Ngezi Bridge in Featherstone around 9.45am today.
According to witnesses, the haulage truck was travelling from Harare towards Masvindo, behind a kombi. The komi driver reportedly suddenly applied brakes forcing the haulage truck driver to take evasive action by swerving to the right into the lane of oncoming traffic resulting in a head on collision with the kombi travelling in the opposite direction and 16 people dyingon the spot while the other three died on admission to a hospital. Sibusiso Ngwenya More news to follow.