- UK BASED TELEVANGELIST Prophet Uebert Angel through the Uebert Angel Foundation made a donation to disadvantaged people,at Mai Musodzi HalI in Mbare Harare .
- Hundreds flock to beaches as the "Cummings effect" of Boris Johnson's senior adviser Dominic Cummings gathers momentum
- CHIWENGA SAYS THE LATE FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE was a murderer but he died so people should not fear death.
- I SAID, PM JOHNSON, will go down swinging, now Douglas Ross, the Conservative MP for Moray, has resigned over Cummings refusal to apologise for breaching lockdown measures
- ZIMBABWE'S Former accountant, General Daniel Muchemwa died, on Sunday morning at Dandaro Hospital in Borrowdale, Harare and the family suspects foul play
In yet another example of the dangerous roads in Zimbabwe, dangerous driving, non road worthy vehicles and dicing with life by being on the road, let alone public transport, nineteen people died this morning in a horrific road traffic accident.
The accident was due to a head on collision between a Toyota commuter omnibus and a haulage truck along the Harare-Beitbridge Road, at the 89km peg at Ngezi Bridge in Featherstone around 9.45am today.
According to witnesses, the haulage truck was travelling from Harare towards Masvindo, behind a kombi. The komi driver reportedly suddenly applied brakes forcing the haulage truck driver to take evasive action by swerving to the right into the lane of oncoming traffic resulting in a head on collision with the kombi travelling in the opposite direction and 16 people dyingon the spot while the other three died on admission to a hospital. Sibusiso Ngwenya More news to follow.