- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
BREAKING NEWS: Doctors inform Zimbabwe Health Services Board that they are incapacitated from offering any services with immediate effect.
In a letter , Zim Hospital Doctors Association wrote toZimbabwe Health Services Board that they are incapacitated from offering any services with immediate effect as follows:
• Our living conditions have become a health hazard and mental condition to both us and the patients• We request the employer to adjust our earnings to the inter-bank bank rate which currently sits at 8.7.• We hereby give notice of total incapacitation with immediate effect giving the employer a grace period of 3 weeks upon receiving this letter to present practical solutions to our financial crisis. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 215,025 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,302 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,010 likes
Followed by 12,425 people