- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
BREAKING NEWS: Doctors inform Zimbabwe Health Services Board that they are incapacitated from offering any services with immediate effect.
In a letter , Zim Hospital Doctors Association wrote toZimbabwe Health Services Board that they are incapacitated from offering any services with immediate effect as follows:
• Our living conditions have become a health hazard and mental condition to both us and the patients• We request the employer to adjust our earnings to the inter-bank bank rate which currently sits at 8.7.• We hereby give notice of total incapacitation with immediate effect giving the employer a grace period of 3 weeks upon receiving this letter to present practical solutions to our financial crisis. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 215,025 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,302 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,010 likes
Followed by 12,425 people