- RTD GEN VICE PRESIDENT CHIWENGA'S EX WIFE, MARRY MUBAIWA WAS YESTERDAY BROUGHT TO COURT IN AN AMBULANCE, carried into the building on a stretcher and then pushed into the courtroom on a wheelchair while on an intravenous injection, after a warrant of arrest was issued against her for failing to attend a court remand hearing on charges of attempted murder and externalising foreign currency.
- Johannesburg. — PRICES OF FOOD AND OTHER COMMODITIES are likely to increase as a backlash from the ongoing attacks on trucks in South Africa forces distributors to seek alternative logistics.
- SOME WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE POURING SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNTS of money through non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to unite feuding MDC factions.
- ABUKA. — 110 RICE FARMERS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM ISLAMIST INSURGENTS in Nigeria’s northeast , a United Nations official said.
- FORMER Finance Minister, Tendai Biti has described as a ‘bank heist', businessman Kuda Tagwirei's reported acquisition of ZB Bank and becoming a major shareholder against the provisions of the Banking Act.
This announcement came after the high court ruled that Khuphe is the rightful heir to the founding President Dr Morgan Richard Tsvangirai. placing her back as the leader of MDC-T .
Khuphe swiftly stated that “There is therefore an urgent need for dialogue between all parties mentioned in this court order including the applicant on how we can implement it.”
“To achieve this we have instructed our legal counsel to engage the other party’s lawyers so that we can dialogue and together map a way forward. This offer is being made without prejudice but let it be on record that in the event that the other parties are not forthcoming we are still open to other legal remedies.”
This is a developing story, as the high court judgement ruled that Chamisa is an illegitimate MDC party president. Mnangagwa now has the opposition right where he needed them, confused, fighting amongst themselves rather than ganging up against him, I always said that, Chamisa’s decision to usurp powere was a big mistake and would be costly to MDC, look how it broke up the party and Khuphe left with a large following . The two leaders Khuphe and Chamisa should have united and pulled all resources together such as their followers against Mnangagwa. As it stands right now, according to the high court judgemet, MDC Chamisa Harvest House will lose property and be cleaned out as Obert Gutu has already warmed. MDC is boke and cannot afford such a hammering. more news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.